TIA – MBEYA CAMPUS
TIA - Mbeya, Campus Manager Mr. Mashaka Mbugi in his office at Mbeya Region
Mbeya campus is one of the six campuses of Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) which was established in 1975. The campus is strategically located in Mbeya City, commonly known Green City, at Mafiati area along the junction of the Old Airport and Tanzania/Zambia highway; a walking distance of 300 meters to Mwanjelwa Market and Regional hospital, also 70 kilometers to Zambia and Malawi.
The Campus has a conducive and aspiring weather for reading, affordable accommodation and cheap cost of living with a wide range of programmes ranging from Certificates, Diploma, Bachelor Degree andPostgraduate Diploma, that provide a wide choice to fit learning and skills development needs of various clients: students, individuals and organizations.
Apart from long courses offered, the campus also offer short course programme, research and consultancies services in the areas related to Revenue and Expenditure, Management and Strategic Leadership, Planning and Budgeting in Public Sector, Strategic Project Write-Up and Identification of Potential Revenue Sources in Local Government Authorities (LGA’s).
Mbeya Campus – Male Hostel
One of the TIA building available in Mbeya Campus at Mbeya Region in Tanzania
- Basic Technician Certificate in Accountancy (BTCA)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Pprocurement and Logistic Management (BTCPLM)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Marketing and Public Relations (BTCMPR)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Public Sector Accounting and Finance (BTCPSAF)
- Diploma in Accountancy (DA)
- Diploma in Pprocurement and Logistic Management (DPLM)
- Diploma in Marketing and Public Relations (DMPR)
- Diploma in Public Sector Accounting and Finance (DPSAF)
- Bachelor in Accountancy (BAC)
- Bachelor in Pprocurement and Logistic Management (BPLM)
- Bachelor in Marketing and Public Relations (BMPR)
- Bachelor in Public Sector Accounting and Finance (BPSAF)
Mbeya Campus – Facebook Zone
Students at Mbeya Campus reviewing books while others chatting in Facebook Zone
Located at the Junction of Airport/Zambia Road
Postal Address:P. O. Box 825, Mbeya.
Telephone:+255 025 2502276
Fax:+255 025 2503057